Services Partners are experts in DAM implementations and may also include market leading providers of services such as business process redesign, training, and vertical market expertise.
Services Partners offer direct sales effort and joint selling activities on specific opportunities as requested by the Partner.
LookatmeDAM Service Partners are carefully selected by based on the Partner’s demonstrated market leadership, ability to deliver solutions, and proven ability to fulfil customer requirements.
A LookatmeDAM Services Partner is approved to provide:
• Sales and Marketing in the defined Territory
• Vertical Market Consulting
• End-user Training
• Client Relationship Management
• Trained consultants on staff - at least one Certified Services Consultant or Certified Technical Consultant
• Management of all resellers appointed in the defined Territory in the mutual interests of the Partner and LookatmeDAM
• Timely and effective delivery of the defined Territory localisation work including brochure-ware, marketing website, software interface content, and marketing material
• Timely and effective delivery of all the defined Territory language help desk support for all users of the defined Territory instances of the solution
• Execute a LookatmeDAM Proposal for each prospect on request
• Quarterly reviews with LookatmeDAM management
• Client success story: at least one in year one and quarterly thereafter
LookatmeDAM shall provide the partner with the following:
• Distribution rights in the defined Territory for the term of the Agreement
• Remuneration based on all sales in the defined Territory including other Resellers appointed in the territory
• Partner Consultant training, delivered via web tutorial.
• Evaluation/Demonstration software license (upon completion of training)
• Access to technical support center (to specified authorized contacts as listed)
• Receive LookatmeDAM newsletter.
• Use of LookatmeDAM logo.
• Partner posting on LookatmeDAM website
• Joint press release with LookatmeDAM announcing appointment.
• Appropriate sales training as required to sell, market, configure, implement, and support LookatmeDAM.