3. Save this file with a unique name - not a simple name like Hero1 which could cause duplicate name issues later. A good naming protocol is to combine the date, the name of album and a version number, eg, 20190523 beach hero v1.jpg.
4. Upload this image to the DAM - don't worry, you can make sure it will not appear as an asset in searches - we'll get to that step soon!
4. Add this image to the target Album
6. Make sure the Album is set to Featured Album = Yes
7. Check how it all looks on the homepage
8. Once you are happy with the look, archive - not delete - the graphic Hero. Yes, this important last step is how you hide the image from the search - but it will still be the Hero.
9. If you wish to change the Hero in the future, just follow these steps again.